Sunday, July 5, 2009

Full of Freebies!

The problem with me and blogging is that I have so many things to rant about and such little time and by the time I have time to blog about these things the cumulative list is so extensive I know that there's no point blogging about all of it because no one wants to read mountains of endless text based ranting. I guess its a moot point because this blog only has one follower anyway.

In the past week I passed both my nutrition and resistance training exams for my cert IV. A pretty good feeling.

I have started working at Personal Best Training Studios in Leichhardt. I think my boss is pretty awesome and I like that he has a lot of faith in me.

Thursday night we dined at Chophouse, for their amazing $18 roast deal. Yesterday was impromptu visiting of Cove for strawberry cheesecake and Zumbo's patisserie for an as yet unnamed cake purchase and delicious macaroons.

Today, after completing a 10km run between Clovelly and North Bondi, Hayden and I went to the Good Food and Wine show where we ate ourselves stupid and have come home painfully stuffed. FOR FREE. I was even gifted free bananas by the lovely lady at the eco banana stand.

Hot damn there were some tasty treats. We saw Matt Moran make tempura prawns, a chicken thing and a raspberry tart. He's a funny dude. I saw Manu at the Campbell's Real Stock stand, but he didnt even look up :( I wanted to say hi! I didn't see Chocolate Suze or her mum, but I did score a subscription to BBC's Good Food with a copy of a Gordon Ramsay cook book, courtesy of Hayden.

And with his bonus, my lovely boyfriend has ordered me a new camera. Another Lumix, but this time 12MP and with 3 years warranty in case we face similar mechanical failure. This means that soon my blog posts and adventures will be accompanied by photos, awesome and maybe even a dash of win!

Now if only our internet hadn't been shaped...

Upcoming performances: Fashion Pop Up Store, July 24th, Newtown
Hellfire Club, August 21, The GAF, Darlinghurst.

I guess for posterity I should mention on my blog that I wont the title of Miss Amateur Pole Dance 2009. It came with a trophy and $1000 prize money. That paid for my car insurance. W00t.

Madlove to kittens,

Xx Debzillah

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to read more rants! Maybe you could pick a rant topic if you have lots and focus on that, I'm pretty much on a similar boat. If only we could plug in our brains and have what we want to say upload to the computer. Maybe someday. ;)
    xoxo AlliKatt

    ReplyDelete